Every day we are awarding 1 prize to a lucky social media supporter! Make sure to follow our accounts and join in the fun!
10th Day of CDH Christmas Contest Prize:
Official Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia Awareness Tartan Bento Lunch Box
Enjoy fresh food on your own terms, whether at work, at school, or at a picnic. This bento-style personalized lunchbox comes with smart compartments to keep your food separate. The stylish wooden lid can double as a handy plate while the 7.6″ x 4.8″ size makes it a convenient choice that easily fits into any bag or backpack.
Raise awareness with the Official Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia Awareness Tartan!
Official and Exclusive merchandise featuring the Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia Awareness Tartan, as registered with the Scottish Register of Tartans
Scottish Register of Tartans Registration Number #13217
.: One size
.: Silicone tray with a wooden cover
.: An elastic band and cutlery included
See in the CDH Awareness Shop at https://cdhawarenessshop.org/collections/for-the-home/products/official-congenital-diaphragmatic-hernia-awareness-tartan-bento-lunch-box
- One prize awarded daily for 12 days
- Winner is drawn from ONE of our social media accounts per day so make sure to follow and like ALL the contest posts (graphics below) on as many accounts as possible because you don’t know which one will be chosen
- Winner must LIKE OR FOLLOW the account, LIKE the post and SHARE the post.
- Social media post is drawn at random, then winner from everyone who follows Rule #3 above
- Prizes mailed out after contest ends. You will be contacted by our team for mailing and size (if applicable) info.
- You must send us a photo with your prize (within 15 days of delivery) so that we can promote CDH Awareness and next year’s contest.
- Your family and friends can join in too!
Social Media Accounts to follow:
Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/cdhsupport
Instagram – http://www.instagram.com/cdhinternational
Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/cdhintl
CDH Phone App – http://www.cdhi.org/app
TikTok – https://www.tiktok.com/@cdhawareness