Join us on April 19, 2018 for the second annual live CDH Telethon on Facebook from 8:00 am to 11:00 pm EST!
Hosted by CDH International President, Dawn Ireland, via Facebook, there will be 15 solid hours of:
- Interviews of families of survivors
- Interviews of grieving families
- Interviews of adult survivors
- Researchers, surgeons and neonatologists from around the world
- Appearances by other CDH charities
- Over a dozen celebrity appearances
- Landmarks and buildings lighting for CDH Awareness
- CDH International Staff & Volunteer Appearances
- Live tally of donations towards our goal of raising $50,000 in 1 day
Announcements and videos will posted all day on all social media networks. Last year we raised $40,000 and reached over a million on-line views.
We are asking all of our CDH community to help us raise even more money and awareness this year by being a part of the event wherever you are!
- Donate! Help us our reach our goal of $50,000 in one day
- Holding a Facebook Fundraising Event for CDH Research on CDH International’s Facebook page. Make sure to put “CDH Telethon 2018: Raising Money in Honor/Memory of (your cherub’s name)” so that money raised will be tallied in the telethon totals.
- Holding a Facebook Fundraising Event for CDH Support Services on CHERUBS’s Facebook page. Make sure to put “CDH Telethon 2018: Raising Money in Honor/Memory of (your cherub’s name)” so that money raised will be tallied in the telethon totals.
- Wear CDH Awareness items. You can purchase official gear by clicking here.
- Add a CDH Awareness picture frame to your social media profile photos for April. Find them on our Facebook pages and add them but then download and use on all other social media platforms.
- “Purchase” a Virtual CDH Ribbon in honor or in memory of a special CDH patient in your life. There are 1000’s of them listed on CHERUBS for the month of April to help raise awareness.
- Attend an event or light up, take photos and share on social media! Click here to check out the event list for April.
- “Check in” to CDH International on social media.
- Follow us and repost, retweet and share all CDH internationals posts!
- Follow us and repost, retweet and share all CHERUBS posts!
- Share your story on your social media and make sure to share it to our telethon page so we can share your story too!
Together, we can reach even more people this year and let the world know about Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia. More awareness = more research funding and more help for families. Join us!