After we received our first donated computer in 1996, we learned how to navigate the internet. Dawn taught herself how to code HTML and we are proud to say that CHERUBS was one of the first charity’s to have a web site.
With the creation of an internet page, our membership boomed as families from around the world could more easily find us.
CDH Medical World News for 1997
- First successful open tracheal clip used on a CDH patient in utero.
CDH International News for 1997
- CHERUBS goes on-line.
- First CDH listervs were created.
- The first website for CDH information was created by CHERUBS.
- First Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia Research Survey Results are published.
- New Member Packets are created.
- Prayer List is created.
- CDH Dad’s Corner articles created.
Newsletters and Publications