1998 was a slow year for Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia research but CHERUBS was working hard creating new services for patients families and raising CDH awareness.
CDH International News for 1998
- State & International Representative positions created for better local support of families.
- Our first Secretary, volunteer Judi Toth, mom of Christopher Toth.
- CHERUBS Volunteer Coordinator position is created.
- Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia Research Survey Results are published.
- International & State Representatives are created.
- Cooking with Cherubs is published.
- CHERUBS’ 1999 Calendars are published.
- CHERUBS’ first bake sale.
- CHERUBS’ first raffle held.
- CHERUBS’ first on-line chats.
- CHERUBS’ membership grows to over 100 CDH families.
- Our first donated copy machine to print our own newsletters
Newsletters and Publications