2002 brought the first genetic study for CDH in Boston, the first CHERUBS UK get-together and our first office! We moved onto “Wall Street” in Oxford, North Carolina when the charity outgrew the president’s house. We also helped with a television show and learned how to hold many new types of fundraisers. In one year, we added 400 more CDH families to our membership.
CDH Medical World News for 2002
- Massachusetts General Genetic CDH Study started.
CDH International News for 2002
- CHERUBS moves into it’s first office.
- CHERUBS is contacted by Lifetime Televisions “Strong Medicine” for a CDH story line.
- First CHERUBS UK National Member Get-together is held.
- CHERUBS Australia National Member Get-together is held.
- CHERUBS 2nd Celebrity Ebay Auction is held.
- Get-Togethers in Ohio, Texas and Alabama.
- 1150 members in 35 countries.
- Avon and Pampered Chef Fundraisers.
- Web site redesigned.
- 2 newsletters.
Newsletters and Publications