2004 was a new beginning for CHERUBS. We had more volunteers, more direction and a lot of new members.
We also created the first CDH Awareness store, our UK volunteers launched their own nonprofit and we reached 1400 families worldwide.
CDH Medical World News for 2004
No CDH research news for 2004.
CDH International News for 2004
- Participated in the first International CDH Study Group Conference.
- Listservs were created for each state and country where we have members.
- CHERUBS Cafepress store is launched.
- CHERUBS UK is granted Non-Profit Status and becomes it’s own NGO with it’s own Board and members but uses our branding, member list, name, logos and marketing with our permission.
- CHERUBS Australia National Member Get-together is held.
- Ohio member picnic is held in Columbus, OH
- CHERUBS 2005 Calendars are published.
- CHERUBS Adopt A Cherub Link Program was started.
- 1400 families.
Newsletters and Publications