CDH International is proud to work alongside our Rare Disease Partners to raise awareness for all the patients affected and the charities who are working together to give all of these patients a louder voice!
Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia is listed as a Rare Disease.
The zebra is the universal symbol of rare diseases. Wear your stripes to raise awareness!
“Rare diseases affect between 3.5% (263 million) and 5.9% (446 million) of the global population. Sadly, this population struggles to receive a diagnosis, treatment or meet another with the same condition. Patient groups are a lifeline for those living with a rare disease. They provide emotional support and advice for day-to-day living. Patient groups are the impetus behind new care pathways and treatments.” – Beacon
- Worldwide Rare Disease Partnership (WRAP)
- Alliance of Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia Charities (ACDHO)
- Surgical Anomalies Research Alliance (SARA)
- National Organization of Rare Disorders (NORD)
- Global Genes
- Canadian Organization of Rare Disorders (CORD)
- Rare Diseases International (RDI)
- European Rare Disorders (EURORDIS)
- Patient Worthy
- Genetic Alliance UK
- Office of Rare Conditions Scotland
- Rare Beacon
- NI Rare