CDH International is a 501(c)III non-profit in the US and is also a registered NGO in the UK, Switzerland, Canada, the Netherlands, Singapore, and Hong Kong.
- Donate to CDH International
If unable to see the donation option above, please click here.
Our charity will gratefully accept most major Credit cards, Apple Pay, PayPal, GooglePay, and Cryptocurrency.
- Donate Other Currency to CDHi
Mail in a check/money order to: CDH International, 3650 Rogers Rd. #290, Wake Forest, NC USA
Every year, 52,000 children are born with CDH. In Higher-Income Countries, 50% of these babies survive. In Lower-to-Middle-Income Countries, less than 1% survive their first week of life. Help CDH International give these children a fighting chance.
Make an automated recurring pledge to help fight Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia.
- CDHi has a 9% overhead. This means that 91 cents of every dollars goes directly to fight CDH.
- CDHi works diligently to help over 6500 member families in 74 countries on an annal budget of just $250,000 with no government funding.
- CDHi undergos annual voluntary financial audits to show our commitment to transparency
- CDH International is a registered nonprofit in 6 countries; the US, the UK, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Singapore and Hong Kong