Every year, 52,000 children are born with CDH. In Higher-Income Countries, 50% of these babies survive. In Lower-to-Middle-Income Countries, less than 1% survive their first week of life. Help CDH International give these children a fighting chance.
Make a Donation
- CDH International has a 9% overhead. This means that 91 cents of every dollars goes directly to fight CDH.
- CDH International works diligently to help over 6500 member families in 74 countries on an annal budget of just $250,000.
- CDH International is registered in 7 countries to better fight for these babies globally
- CDH International undergos annual voluntary financial audits to show our commitment to transparency
- CDH International shares not only annual financial statements, but our full 990 annual tax forms as well
Make an automated recurring pledge to help fight Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia.
Our Family’s Battle Against Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia
Have you been featured yet? Parts of your story will go here.
If you’re not been featured yet, please talk to Tracy ASAP!